The mission of TNT5 Basketball Development is to provide quality, efficient, affordable and convenient basketball training regardless of ability level.
Eligibility: Boys and girls grades 4-12
Where: Come to Cedar Rapids or we will travel to your hometown.
When: Year around. You pick the training times that best fits your busy schedule.
Clinicians: All clinicians are professionals trained in developing basketball skills.
Skill Efficiency: Be explosive without wasted movement.
Mentality: Emphasis the importance of the process and the next play mentality.
Footwork: Placement and movement of the feet during all aspects of the game.
Finishing: Learn appropriate methods of finishing at the rim.
Moves Off The Move: Dribble drive moves to hunt the paint.
Moves Off The Catch: Create your own opportunities to score after the catch.
Shooting Off The Catch: from the free throw line, facing the rim and squaring up to the rim.
Shooting Off The Bounce: off one and multiple dribbles in the half court and on transition.
Weak Hand: Make the weak hand stronger.
TNT5 Owner & Lead Clinician
- M.S.- Sports Management, USSA
- B.A.- Education, Wartburg College
- 28 years of basketball coaching and training experience.
- Eight seasons Asst. Men’s Basketball Coach at Luther College.
- Three seasons as Head Coach at Saint Mary College (KS).
- Four seasons as Head Coach at Dakota State University (SD).
- 2001 NAIA National Tournament Appearance (Sweet 16).